... the open-source glide computer
XCSoar is a tactical glide computer originally developed for the Pocket PC platform. In 2005, the originally commercial software was given to the open-source community for further development and has constantly been improved since. It is now a multi-platform application that currently runs on Windows, Windows Mobile, Unix and even Android devices.
Try SkyLines, our live tracking and flight sharing platform!
XCSoar 6.7.4 released
(11. Apr 2014 by max)
The fourth maintenance release of XCSoar 6.7 fixes various minor bugs:
- graphics error in topography renderer fixed
- the Westerboer driver ignores implausible values
- the TNP airspace loader is less strict
- create the “logs” directory automatically
- show status message when switching to next turnpoint
Note that the IOIO problems with Android 4.x cannot be solved in the stable branch, because the required changes are too intrusive. Try the preview of XCSoar 6.8 which contains a fix.