XCSoar 6.4.2 released!
Quite a lot of time has passed again since the last maintenance release of XCSoar was published and only a few new bugs have been reported since then. This makes us very confident that our efforts to make XCSoar 6.4 a very stable application are paying off.
Here are the most important changes in this version:
- Blanik L13-AC, Ka 6E and AK-8 polars
- LXNav and Volkslogger communication over IOIO is fixed
- CAI302/Borgelt B800 ballast setting is fixed
- various small fixes for the file manager
- fixed crash when using checklist files with a special format
You can read about the rest of the fixes in our change log:
The next maintenance release will be 6.4.3, to be released on demand. The next major release will be 6.5, around the end of the year.