... the open-source glide computer
XCSoar is a tactical glide computer originally developed for the Pocket PC platform. In 2005, the originally commercial software was given to the open-source community for further development and has constantly been improved since. It is now a multi-platform application that currently runs on Windows, Windows Mobile, Unix and even Android devices.
Try SkyLines, our live tracking and flight sharing platform!
XCSoar 6.7.9 released
( 3. Jul 2015 by max)
The ninth maintenance release of XCSoar 6.7 fixes various bugs:
- several crash bugs in the task manager
- one crash bug in the triangle score calculation
- fix comments in TNP files
- freeze on Android with LiveTrack24
- improved font renderer
- faster triangle score calculation
- enable crash dumps on the Kobo
Note: download.xcsoar.org is currently down. As a hotfix, XCSoar downloads are temporarily served from a mirror. Maps, waypoints and airspaces are unavailable right now.