... the open-source glide computer
XCSoar is a tactical glide computer originally developed for the Pocket PC platform. In 2005, the originally commercial software was given to the open-source community for further development and has constantly been improved since. It is now a multi-platform application that currently runs on Windows, Windows Mobile, Unix and even Android devices.
Try SkyLines, our live tracking and flight sharing platform!
XCSoar 6.7.7 released
(20. Feb 2015 by max)
The seventh maintenance release of XCSoar 6.7 fixes various bugs:
- fix wrong airspace AGL height due to longitude east/west wraparound
- fix data for OLC infoboxes if “OLC League” is used
- fix handicap factor for “OLC League” scores
- fix reach calculation problems at border of map
- improved EKF wind algorithm
- fix replay progress while replay is paused
- accept airspaces of class RMZ in OpenAir format files