... the open-source glide computer
XCSoar is a tactical glide computer originally developed for the Pocket PC platform. In 2005, the originally commercial software was given to the open-source community for further development and has constantly been improved since. It is now a multi-platform application that currently runs on Windows, Windows Mobile, Unix and even Android devices.
Try SkyLines, our live tracking and flight sharing platform!
XCSoar 6.8.2 released
(19. Sep 2015 by max)
The second maintenance release of XCSoar 6.8 fixes various bugs:
- one crash bug
- save settings after copy&pasting an InfoBox set
- task progress display after finish achieved
- wrong baud rate after task declaration
- fix wrong IP address display on Kobo
- fix all RS232 permissions on Android
- Rubik R-26S polar
- support the “escape” key on Android
- support digit and letter keys on Raspberry Pi / Cubieboard